Updated: Jan 11, 2019
Marveil Builou wanted to make a difference on how others see themselves, he wanted people to feel good about themselves, and know that both can be done through fashion.
The LuckyOnez clothing brand was born from that vision.
The LuckyOnez designs incorporate a combination of urban, athletic, and casual styles into their line.
Read on to get to know fashion designer Marveil Builou, CEO of The LuckyOnez brand.
1. What does fashion mean to you?
Fashion to me is another way of expressing my true inner personality.
2. What do you feel is the most important aspect of being a fashion designer?
The most important aspect of being a fashion designer is having a vision both on the creative side
and on the business side as well. One cannot exist without the other in order to be a successful fashion designer.
3. What part of the designing process of your most favorite?
The part that is my favorite is when I finally finish the final product.
4. What are your first steps in designing a piece of clothing?
My first step is making sure that I have the right patterns.
5. Who/what influences your own work as a fashion designer?
I actually get my inspiration for certain fabric prints from nature but when it comes to my final work all of these ideas just pop in my head as go about my day. I watch what other people usually wear on a regular day and I start putting outfit ideas together with my own twist.
6. How does designing a piece make you feel?
Makes me feel accomplished that I can bring my ideas to life.
7. What drove you to become a fashion designer and what keeps driving you now?
What drove me to be fashion designer was being tired of always blowing my paycheck on name brand clothing that would not last longer then two weeks before it gets ruined. So myself and my business partner decided to start our own brand with a unique look that was also affordable for everyone.
8. Is there anyone in particular you’d love to collaborate with?
Not at the moment.
9. What is your favorite part of being a designer?
My favorite part is watching my designs come to life after weeks of sketching them
10. Who are your favorite designers at the moment?
At the moment Tom Ford
Visit The LuckyOnez on the web at www.TheLuckyOnez.com
BloggerDB is a freelance blogger who has a penchant for making things go viral. Visit her on the web at www.PenPointEditorial.com